Monday, December 12, 2005

Newspaper artcles & Vegas Photos!





Well since I got back from Las Vegas I've been sick ... actually I got sick in Vegas. The day before the run I woke up with a sore throat and laryngitis. I kep telling myself "I'm not getting sick, I'm not getting sick." Then I ran the marathon and I'm certain I let the virus get in really good!

So since then I've been coughing and talking like a frog or a man.

We had two articles in the Hamilton Spectator ... kinda cool. About our renewal. Click here for the first article (December 1, 2005) and here for the 2nd article (December 9, 2005). They are both in PDF format but you can also view them in html format here for #1 and here for #2.

I'm posting our pics on FLICKR so check out the pics at left.

But in the meantime ... here's some pics from Vegas! Happy anniversary darling!

~ Shirley



No comments: