Friday, September 30, 2005

Busy, busy weekend coming

So I've got a busy weekend ahead!

Tonite we're going to the Tiger Cat game ... let's hope it's a good one ... though its usually fun even if they don't win. Funny thing is that we've (my DH, DS and I) have never been sports fans in the past ... let alone football fans. It is a lot of fun going to the game now and as an added bonus I can talk to my Dad about it too!

Tomorrow I'm doing a 25K trail run the Run for the Toad which should be a BLAST! I'm doing it with my friend Karen in preparation for the BIG one next weekend - Chicago! Yep my 6th marathon ... and I'll be doing it with 40,000 of my closest friends!

Then on Sunday its church at Philpott followed by a trip to the Art Gallery of Ontario for the Catharine the Great show.

It should be busy at church too as I'm heading up one initiative that's part of our "Forty Days of Mercy" initiatve (check out the website here) . the initiative is based on the book "Ministries of Mercy" by Timothy Keller. It's a great book worth reading!

And then it's back to work ... ah well ...

I'll let you know what the toad is like later ..

~Shirley

No comments: