Monday, September 26, 2005

Welcome to MY World

Well, this is my first blog ... but undoutbedly not my last. I've read blogs for a while now and decided to make my own foray into the blog world.

What shall I tell you about me?

Well I'm 42 years young, 5'9", live in Hammertown, Ontario, happily married with a 10 year old son who's the apple of my eye.

I work in Organization Development and have a large social conscience. I'm a rather devout Christian though I'm still fairly new and I LOVE watching movies.

Fave TV shows are the dearly departed Six Feet Under (my absolute favourite), pretty much any CSI, and not a whole lot else.

I sorely miss the CBC and wish that both sides would settle! I miss Andy and Jill and Kevin and Jim in the morning (though it was nice to hear them on UofT radio) and Matt Galloway in the afternoon and Peter and Rex and Keith Boag and all the rest on The National.


Oh yeah ... and why ebenezer's thoughts? Well my user name for practically everything is ebenezer and not for Ebenezer Scrooge. Ebenezer as in 1 Samuel 7:12 "Samuel took a large stone and placed it between the towns of Mizpah and Jeshanah. He named it "Ebenezer" the stone of help for he said, "Up to this point the Lord has helped us." And he has! For more details on this ebenezer click here

Ah well ... I suppose that's enough for now ...

See you later

~ Shirley

No comments: